Cinco de Mayo Recipes for Camping and RVing
Celebrate Mexican independence with a south of the border inspired Mexican Fiesta.
- Decorate with bright colored streamers
- Twinkling outdoor light
- Camp lanterns or lights in bags.
Fun for Kids:
Cinco de Mayo Mexican Recipes:
- Make it easy with multi-colored tortilla chips and a variety of bottled salsa
- Chili Conqueso
- Black Bean Chocolate Chicken Chili
- Campfire Cheese and Spinach Enchiladas
- Black Bean Enchiladas
- Make your own tacos
- Try some imported Mexican sodas - typically available in most supermarkets next to the Mexican food.
- Get out the blender or your cocktail shaker and toast summer with the perfect margarita
- Mexican Beer frosty cold in a tub of ice