Recipes for Valentine's Day or other special occasions
Celebrate life & love with a romantic meal with your special someone. There are certain foods that just conjure up images of romance - lobster, chocolate and champagne. This year forget dining in a restaurant instead dine at your favorite romantic spot - whether that be your dining room, a local park or a campsite far from the crowds. The key to romance is to keep it simple, focus on your love and relax.
Read on for simple make ahead recipes that are sure to impress and only you need to know how simple and easy the really are.
Pick A Romantic Spot
- A secluded beach in winter can be truly romantic whether tropical or snow frosted. The sound of the waves pounding on the shore mirrors the pounding of your hearts.
- Many campgrounds are lightly populated in winter so head to your favorite campground and pick the perfect spot
- Find a spot with an overlook- whether that be a hilltop overlooking the city lights below or a mountain top with only the stars for lights - both are extremely romantic
- a campfire on the banks of a babbling brook or raging river
- Don't forget about the romantic spots in and around your home - pick a spot in front of the fireplace and have a picnic or grab your tent and have a back yard camp-out.
Set the Mood
Here's a list of items to have on hand to make this a relaxing, romantic celebration,
- Votive candles in glass or lanterns
- Plastic champagne flutes or be daring ad grab the crystal - you only live once!
- A beautiful table cloth or quilt
- Favorite foods
- A romantic attitude
Recipes for Romance
Crusty French Bread
Sparkling Cider or Sparkling Water