Uses the homemade cocoa mix recipe. Makes 1 perfect cup.
World's Best Hot Cocoa
- Ready in: 15 minutes
- Serves: 1
- Complexity: very easy
- 2 or 3 T cocoa mix 1/2 c heavy cream, heated 1/2 c whole milk, heated syrup or liqueur, if desired
- 1/2 c heavy cream
- heated 1/2 c whole milk
- heated syrup or liqueur, if desired
- optional garnishes - mini marshmallows, maraschino cherries, whipped cream, shaved chocolate, shaved mint-chocolate, flavored syrups or for a grown up treat add your favorite liqueur.
- Combine 2 to 3 T of homemade cocoa mix with a 1/2 cup each of warm heavy cream and whole milk.
- Heat thoroughly but do not boil.
- Add garnishes as desired.