Fun easy finger food. Great for a starter or top a salad for a full light summer supper.
Shrimp Skewers with Bloody Mary Cocktail Sauce
- Ready in: 1 hour to marinate + 10 minutes to cook
- Shrimp Skewers
- 3 large shrimp per skewer
- lime wedges
- skewers (if using wood soak well)
- Bloody Mary Cocktail Sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 t celery salt
- Hot sauce - to taste
Shrimp skewer directions
- Thread shrimp onto skewer
- sprinkle with salt and pepper
- squeeze with lime
- grill until shrimp is opaque and just cooked all the way through
Serve immediately with Bloody Mary Cocktail Sauce
Bloody Mary Cocktail Sauce
- Combine all ingredients.
- Season to taste with hot sauce.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving