Simple and delicious. Try it with your favorite dipping sauce.
Grilled Chicken Wings
- Ready in: 20 to 30 minutes
- Complexity: easy
- Chicken wings, preferably fresh not previously frozen
- salt and pepper
- Sprinkle chicken wings with salt and pepper and let stand while you light and heat a charcoal or gas grill.
- Heat the grill to medium and grill wings turning often to avoid burning.
- Wings are done when meat is no longer pink and juices run clear.
- Serve with buffalo sauce or other dipping sauce