The butter caramelizes the corn - making it even sweeter. Yummmmm.
- Serves: 6
- Complexity: easy
- 8 ears of sweet yellow corn (husked)
- 1/2 stick butter
- black pepper (to taste)
- sea salt (to taste)
- Bring a pot of water large enough for 8 ears to a boil
- Boil corn until tender crisp approximately 2 minutes
- If you have access to a grill or grill pan grill corn for a minute or two on each side
- remove kernels from the cob
- in a sauce pan add corn and melt butter over med-high heat
- let cook 3 or 4 minutes without stirring
- stir scrapping up the brown bits
- serve hot.